About This Course
The Azure Data Scientist applies their knowledge of data science and machine learning to implement and run machine learning workloads on Azure. Learn how to operate machine learning solutions at cloud scale using Azure Machine Learning. This course teaches you to leverage your existing knowledge of Python and machine learning to manage data ingestion and preparation, model training and deployment, and machine learning solution monitoring in Microsoft Azure.
The Data Science course is for graduates and career professionals looking to build their career in data science and analytics. Learn relevant data science techniques, tools and technologies and hands-on application through industry case studies.
This course is designed for data scientists with existing knowledge of Python and machine learning frameworks like Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and Tensorflow, who want to build and operate machine learning solutions in the cloud.
Dr. Manish Kumar Jain, Course Instructor
Dr. Manish has Doctorate in Deep/ Machine Learning. He has 18+ years of Industry experience as an International Corporate Trainer and Technical consultant. He is Subject Matter Expert for Microsoft, IBM, Hitachi and Micro focus Educational programs. He has created his own crypto currency and crypto wallet called “SamriddhiMudra”. He is also senior consultant for "Smart city" implementation project from Govt. of India (IOT consultant). He is also a member of "Technical Interview" panel team for major Indian and overseas MNC's. He also serves as a member of Prestigious Institute for Designing the course content for emerging technologies. He has a vast experience of teaching over 10000+ Academic and Industrial Trainees.
Mr. Vimal Krishnan, Learning Solution Architect
Mr. Vimal is a Certified Enterprise Architect with 20+ years of Experience in developing web applications for enterprises. He has a vast experience of working as Software consultant in various organizations. He has worked as Project Lead - Application Software Engineer. He also has experience of architecture, design and development of the customer portal for Cognizant Technology Solutions. He also has experience in delivering software solutions to build robust and reliable systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why this course?
1. This course is aligned with Microsoft Certifications.
2. Dynamic Content based on the Microsoft Learn Platform.
3. Mentor Support Hours, Peer Learning and Industry Intervention included.
4. Capstone Projects, Labs, Practice Tests Included.
5. Student Pass from Microsoft Azure.
2. What benefit will I get after completing this course?
After successful completion of the course, you will be able to :
1. Set up an Azure Machine Learning workspace.
2. Run experiments and train models.
3. Optimize and manage models.
4. Deploy and consume models.
3. Can I access this course through mobile?
Yes. You can access the course from mobile. You can download our app - Millionlights University from Playstore and can access the course through our app!
4. What is the duration of the course?
The duration of the course is 8 weeks.
5. What topics will be covered in the course?
The topics that will be covered during the course are as follows :
1. Create Machine Learning models.
2. Create No-code Predictive models with Azure Machine Learning.
3. Build AI solutions with Azure Machine Learning.
4. Python Libraries for Data Science.
5. Statistics and Probability
6. Capstone Projects
7. Perform Data Science and Azure Databricks.
8. Data Wrangling and Data Mining.
9. Time Series and Data Analysis.
6. Is this a certified course?
No. This course is aligned with Microsoft Certifications. You will need to purchase Exam Voucher code individually.